I have the following qualifications form Silicon Studio London:
- Level 3 Certificate in Advanced Softimage Computer Animation
- Level 2 Certificate –Multimedia, TV & Games
- Level 3 Certificate – Advanced Power Animator (Maya)
At the Digital Design Studio at the Glasgow School of Arts in Scotland I lectured masters students enrolled in the “Advanced 2D and 3D Motion Graphics and Virtual Prototyping” masters program. This incorporated video editing, story-boarding, 3d & 2d computer animation, effects and design. I performed the following duties:
- Lectured masters students enrolled in the “Advanced 2D and 3D Motion Graphics and Virtual Prototyping” masters program that incorporated video editing, storyboarding, 3d & 2d computer animation, effects and design.
- Animated and produced audio/visual CD-ROM projects for organisations such as Ford Motor Company, British Ministry of Defence and various Scottish enterprises.
- Designer and Animator on a series of CD-ROMs designed to explain computer animation and Visual Effects to school kids now on permanent display at the Lighthouse Cultural Centre in Glasgow. ‘Wag The Dog’ was a finalist in the education/training section of the Australian Effects and Animation Festival 2000.
- Producer and Animator on “Scotland and the Spitfire” research videos for the Discovery Channel UK interviewing ex-Scottish pilots.