I am a highly creative, passionate and energetic TV Producer & Multimedia Designer. I’ve worked on Australian reality TV shows ‘Big Brother’ and ‘Limousine Diaries,’ and segment produced Channel 7’s ‘My Restaurant Rules.’ I’ve been a lecturer in 3D Computer Animation and Visual Effects at the Glasgow School of Art in Scotland, and was also the Director of Media at a large Audio Visual Internet company based in Los Angeles.
With a diverse set of creative skills, experience and enthusiasm, a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts and a Post Graduate Diploma in Film & TV Communications, I offer:
- The ability to work on a creative team, take direction and meet deadlines.
- Expertise to get any job done on time and within budget.
- Strong visual composition, editing, storyboard, scripting and audio skills.
- A positive, enthusiastic approach to all aspects of production from storyboard to completion.
- An enterprising attitude.
I am presently based in Manhattan Beach, California and would love to discuss how my skills can help you with any future projects.
(P) 310 944 2703